Academy Principal, The Pauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts
- Closes27th June 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, film, theatre, Education
The Pauline Quirke Academy is interested in bringing in Principals to set up and run their own Academies. Ideal candidates will have passion and experience in the performing arts and bags of enthusiasm.
You’ll come from teaching, musical theatre, drama or TV and film. We’re interested in speaking to people from across these disciplines who want to make a real difference to children's lives by giving them skills and thrills for life!
Working with PQA means you can focus on delivering exciting lessons and performances in the performing arts with your own team of teachers, while we do lots of the time-consuming admin and fee collection. We support you throughout your journey with PQA and invest in helping to launch your Academy.
What we are looking for
- A background in the performing arts and/or teaching
- Professional training or relevant industry experience
- Experience of working with young people
- Knowledge of putting on events, performances or shows
- Experience in managing a team is desirable
- A basic understanding of business and marketing
- Driving License
Principals will need to be active in the community and make themselves available for meetings with HQ.
Want to know more? Visit https://www.pqacademy.com/work-us/become-principal/ or contact Kelly Jones on 08005316282