Admissions and Conversion Officer, Sotheby's Institute of Art
- Closes3rd June 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, museums, visual arts
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised admissions professional who wishes to pursue their career in an academic environment which is both demanding and stimulating. Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be effective team players. Strong organisational and administrative skills are required, together with a flexible, proactive approach to work and a meticulous eye for detail. Applicants must also be able to demonstrate a commitment to good customer service in previous roles.
This position is available on a fixed term basis until April 2021, as maternity cover.
To serve as a member of the global enrolment team and provide excellent customer service to prospects and applicants across a range of postgraduate, short courses and non- degree programmes with the overall aim of meeting (ideally exceeding) annual recruitment targets.
- To give accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective students through the full application cycle from initial enquiry/conversation through to enrolment across the SIA portfolio of programmes on a range of issues
- To advise applicants on programme choices and other aspects of the admissions process.
- To maintain management information on enquiries using Salesforce, the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system and the Student Records System.
- Take responsibility for the processing and first level screening of applications across the full portfolio of SIA programmes and communicating entry decisions to applicants.
- To assess international applications in accordance with the Institute’s Admissions Policy and entry criteria. Investigate and analyse supporting documents and, where necessary, make use of all available verification resources such as UK NARIC and IELTS TRF.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Please submit both your CV and a covering letter for this position. The covering letter should detail your interest in this role and the relevant skills and knowledge you feel you can bring to the role.
- Please submit all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state in your email where you have seen this role advertised.
Deadline for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Interviews are expected to take place on 11th or 12th June 2020