Artists, Technologists, Facilitators, A Little Learning
- Closes31st March 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, computing
- ContactDave Darch email@example.com
A Little Learning is a programme delivering creative experiences to children, young people and adults linking arts, technology and project based learning. We are expanding the partners we are working with both in London and nationwide, in schools, SEND schools and adult day centres.
You can see some of our previous work here: https://www.alittlelearning.org/blog/
[A] Talented artists (from all artistic disciplines) to work with us in increasing the artistic skills, self esteem, communication skills and soul enriching effects of self expression through the Arts in those people we work with.
[B] Technologists interested in working in a creative way as facilitators.
[C] Teachers/ex teachers interested in working with children/adults in a creative and/or digital way.
We are looking for experienced workshop leaders to take the lead on projects. However if you are less experienced and interested in the roles of workshop assistant and/or apprentice then we would also love to hear from you.
Our ideal facilitators will have;
- Positive energy and great people skills
- Initiative and the drive to constantly improve your practice
- An evident passion for your artform/discipline
- Workshop leading/teaching experience (in schools and/or with children or adults with disability)
- Experience with assistive technology or the willingness to learn-Current enhanced DBS-Public liability insurance
If you are interested in working with us please complete this short google form: https://forms.gle/V1fiVRVYJMnmPm7L8
The form has 4 short sections; your contact details, basic info about you, your availability and lastly a description of your practice. Once you have completed the form, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ALL_Facilitators [YOUR NAME]
We look forward to hearing from you!