Arts Promoter/Data Collection, ArtsHead Ltd
- Closes1st July 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactLaura Carusato email@example.com
PROMOTIONAL DISTRIBUTIONS & AUDIENCE LIAISON OPERATIVES WANTED
WORK AVAILABLE FOR FLEXIBLE ADDITIONAL INCOME
ARTSHEAD provides expert promotional services for arts and cultural events across London. We are looking for people with confidence and charisma, as well as excellent communication skills to join our distributions and audience liaison teams.
This ranges from hand-to-hand distribution to market research and data collection. If you have a passion for promoting cultural events all around London and would like a flexible job to fit around your schedule, please contact us.
- You must be extremely reliable, confident, self-motivated and have a very good level of spoken English.
- You will be approachable and presentable in carrying out a range of promotional campaigns for London’s theatres, galleries, museums, orchestras and arts organisations.
We offer flexible working hours and you get to enjoy some perks of the job such as free tickets to different cultural events across London.
THESE ARE ESSENTIAL:
- You must commit to at least 5-10 hours per week.
- You must have a smartphone with a good data plan.
- You must be registered as self-employed with HMRC.
We pay up to £15 p/hr depending on the time of the week and there are plenty of flexible hours available.
If this sounds like your kind of thing then please email us your CV and a short cover letter.
We regret that unsuccessful applicants may not receive a reply due to the volume of responses.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Free or subsidised travel
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 /hour