Assistant Producer Internship, Mind the Gap
- Closes29th August 2018
- TypePart time (paid internship)
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- ContactDeborah Dickinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind the Gap is offering a 6-month part-time, paid internship for an Assistant Producer. This person will work on a new, spectacular, outdoor production called Zara: Daughters of Fortune and other Mind the Gap projects.
This is an opportunity for someone with a learning disability to develop their professional theatre skills, by working with Mind the Gap in a supported and enjoyable environment. You will learn practical skills to start a career as an Assistant Producer and an understanding of how high quality theatre productions are made.
To apply for the Assistant Producer Internship, you should:
- Have a learning disability
- Be over the age of 18 on 1 September 2018
- Want to get training as an Assistant Producer in professional theatre
- Want to get more confidence and improve your communication skills
- Enjoy working with other people
We are looking for applicants who:
- Want a professional career in theatre
- Have a passion for theatre and performance
- Have theatre experience
- Work well in a team
- Have good time keeping and organisational skills
Dates of Employment: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
Hours: 16 hours per week. (We may ask you to work some evenings and some week-ends. We will work with the successful candidate to manage the internship around their specific needs.)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Paid at national minimum wage - £5.90 (for people aged 18 to 21), £7.38 (for people aged 21 to 24), £7.83 (for people aged 25 and over). We will discuss payment options with you in line with your benefit arrangements.
Deadline for Applications: 29 August 2018
Interviews: 3 – 7 September 2018
Base: You will be based at Mind the Gap Studios, Silk Warehouse, Patent Street, Bradford BD9 4SA.
Access: The building is fully accessible. Your full access requirements will be discussed and agreed before you start.
For more information and to download a full application pack go to www.mind-the-gap.org.uk/jobs/