Business Development Manager, Paul Hughes Fine Arts
- Closes10th October 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformvisual arts
- ContactPaul Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to
Strategic Development and Supports:
- Co-responsible for the strategic development of PHFA’s presence in China/Asia region
- Co-developing PHFA’s upcoming three years’ projects timeline in Asia, including museum exhibitions, art fairs, and projects of similar nature
- Providing academic research and essays with the focus on related fields
- Initiating preliminary interest of business collaboration in the China/Asia region
- Coordinating between PHFA’s Chinese and South American partners, including but not are limited to, private collectors, institutional partners, local business partners and artists
- Attending exhibitions, art fairs, biennales and auctions especially in the Asia region to continuously carry on market research and clientele cultivations
Current and Potential Sale Support and Analysis:
- Maintaining current clienteles and business partners of PHFA
- Assisting in PHFA’s participation in the upcoming museum exhibitions and art fairs in the U.K and Europe
- Being responsible for any post-sale matter to ensure the smooth completion of each transaction.
- Day-to-day content management including PHFA’s website and digital platforms. Tasks may include: maintain and update website/publication subscription lists on a regular basis, regular update on social media, creating online marketing campaign etc.
- Assisting in PHFA’s financial matters, including monthly review of business expenses and revenue, prospected income and cash-flow statement, and VAT requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (as a minimum) in relevant subjects including Indigenous Arts, Western and Chinese Arts History
- At least 1 years’ work experience in a commercial environment or a bachelor’s degree (as a minimum) in the Business field.
- An appreciation for and interest in South American, Chinese and European-North American Arts & Design
- Attention to detail, strong follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic, teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Native or bilingual in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, translation experience required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Familiarity with website and social media development & maintenance
- Advanced skills in Words, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop and InDesign is essential