Content Creator (Video / Performing Arts), Spirit Young Performers Company
- Closes15th November 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
- ContactSophie Boyce email@example.com
Spirit YPC are looking for an excellent part-time CONTENT CREATOR to produce fun new videos for our channel.
The Spirit YPC YouTube Channel already has a watchful audience of 250,000+ subscribers and 60 million+ views.
We're looking to expand upon our current output of production videos by adding fun, watchable content that shows the real personalities of our young performers.
If you're the Content Creator we're looking for, you will be...
- Highly creative, with a good knowledge of YouTube and what makes watchable, viral content.
- Excellent with children/young people; able to communicate on their level and make them feel at ease.
- Organised and reliable.
- Excellent camera and editing skills.
You'll be responsible for 3 major roles with SPIRIT YOUNG PERFORMERS COMPANY...
- Coming up with ideas for fun, watchable YouTube content, featuring our young performers, with viral potential (eg. Challenge videos).
- Working as a self-shooter to create and edit these videos, and deliver to office.
- Working with the Creative Director to organise dates in which your ideas can go into production.
This is a PART TIME role that can be worked around your schedule. Approximately 3 days per month (1 day to film a number of videos, 2 days for edits and re-edits). Note that the work is with children, so filming will be on evenings and/or weekends, in London.
The pay is £9 per hour, PLUS 35% of earnings from YouTube monetisation.
The Content Creator will need to have a current DBS check, or be willing to obtain one.
Think this job is for you? To apply, please call our Recruitment Line before 5pm on Wednesday 14th Nov. In fact, why not call now?
020 7081 2735