DerwentWISE Artist Commission (Touring Artwork), Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Closes16th April 2018
- LocationEast Midlands
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts
- ContactJo Wheeler email@example.com
The DerwentWISE partnership is now seeking expressions of interest from creative practitioners / groups or organisations to create a new piece of work to map and celebrate the achievements of the DerwentWISE scheme.
To manage and co-ordinate the production of a touring artwork that will reflect the depth and breadth of the DerwentWISE Landscape Partnership. The works produced will need to pull out key themes from a range of projects delivered to capture the essence and the impact of the scheme. We invite proposals from artists working in a range of art forms and envisage an installation that has the necessary impact to excite, engage and inspire an audience at several sites including Cromford Mills, Derby Theatre foyer space and the University of Derby.
Timeline: May 2018 – 31st March 2019
£7,000 (inc VAT) to cover all costs including fees, materials, fabrication, installation, expenses and travel.
• Expressions of interest should be returned to Jo Wheeler (DerwentWISE Community Engagement Officer (Arts & Interpretation) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Monday 16th April 2018 and titled ‘Artist – Touring Artwork’ – response to call-out’.
• Interviews will be held on Monday 30th April 2018.
• Interviews will take place at Derbyshire Wildlife Trust, Sandy Lane Park, Main Street, Middleton, Derbyshire, DE4 4LR
• The successful artist will be informed of our decision by 5pm on Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Please follow the link below to download the project brief
or visit www.derwentvalleymills.org/derwentwise-contracts-tenders/
if you require further information please contact Jo Wheeler at email@example.com or
by telephone on 01773 881188 / 07393 148151.