Director, Nottingham Culture Board
- Closes5th November 2019
- LocationEast Midlands, Nottingham
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£40k-50k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other
- ContactChelsey Everatt email@example.com
Role: Director - Nottingham Culture Board
Recruiter: Marketing NG
Location: Nottingham City
Fee Range: £40,000 - £50,000
[This will be a freelance contract for twelve months in the first instance, time commitment to be negotiated, but expected to be no less than 3 days per week]
The new Nottingham Culture Board is looking to appoint its first Director to help establish, drive, manage and co-ordinate the activity of the newly formed Culture Board, spearheading an inspirational step change in Nottingham's culture and creative life.
The Nottingham Culture Board will be the strategic driver to produce Nottingham's first Cultural Compact which will focus its activity around:
1. Increasing new cultural business formations
2. Creating better pathways for creative talent
3. Exploring new sustainable funding models for culture in Nottingham
4. Championing our cultural diversity.
To read more about this role and download an information pack, please click here.
To apply please provide your CV and a letter with your expression of interest by 12 noon on 5th November 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org