Events and Visitor Services Administrator, Culture Coventry
- Closes22nd January 2020
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHR email@example.com
This is a part-time opportunity for an Events and Visitor services Administrator to support in the set up and delivery of all conferencing and events across Culture Coventry through providing efficient and effective administration services for both internal and external clients.
In this role you will support in being the first point of contact for the public via phone and email, and to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to all teams across Culture Coventry.
You will able to demonstrate strong administration and organisational skills, be a good team player and have great communication skills. You will be experienced and committed to maintaining high standards, confident in assisting on sales pitches and quotations and have knowledge on the events or conferencing industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure effective administrative processes are conducted for conferencing and events from start to finish.
- To support the Conferencing and Events Manager in all required tasks.
- Dealing with all relevant correspondence relating to conferencing and events and ensuring attention to detail.
- To work effectively with other teams across all Culture Coventry venues.
- Handle all incoming calls to the main Trust numbers and email account and relaying them to the relevant department.
- Administration and coordination of all group and school bookings.
- Provide general administrative support to individuals and teams as and when required.
- Receive and distribute the post for all staff at our main sites.
Collate statistics for input into monthly reporting by the Visitor Services and Operations team.
If you wish to apply for the role, please download the application form of our website and send to HR on firstname.lastname@example.org