Finance Manager, Creative Arts East
- Closes2nd September 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, music, theatre
- ContactJulie Hewitt email@example.com
Creative Arts East, an arts and community development charity, is recruiting for a new Finance Manager to join its busy and dedicated team, based in Wymondham, Norfolk.
The Finance Manager will:
- Manage all of Creative Arts East’s financial activities, both strategic and day to day, ensuring compliance with Companies House and Charity Commission regulations.
- Contribute to shaping the direction of the charity as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Line manage the Office Manager, ensuring operational resources run efficiently and effectively.
- Provide Company Secretary support to the Board of Trustees.
Salary: £30,088 – £32,724 p.a. pro rata, depending on experience (subject to 6-month probationary period)
Hours: 25 hours per week (days and times negotiable)
Closing date: 12pm Mon 2nd Sept, with interviews on Thurs 5th Sept at our offices in Wymondham, Norfolk
A full recruitment pack and application form are available from our website at www.creativeartseast.co.uk/about-us/opportunities
Or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org