Fundraising Manager, The Point, Eastleigh & The Berry Theatre
- Closes7th February 2020
- LocationSouth West
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre
- ContactNickola Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Band 6 - £30,435 - £32,972 per annum
Full-time permanent role
The Point Eastleigh is owned and managed by Eastleigh Borough Council. Our Vision is to Move People whether that be emotionally or physically. We place our audiences at the heart of everything we do, enriching lives through inspirational experiences. We are a regional powerhouse for contemporary dance, theatre and combined arts, presenting bold, innovative and inspirational new work.
If you like the idea of working to challenging fundraising targets and enabling communities to continue to benefit from the extraordinary arts and cultural activities that we offer, we would love to hear from you.
Based at The Point, Eastleigh you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of innovative and creative fundraising opportunities for The Point and Council’s wider Arts and Culture service. Ultimately leading to securing our vision to Move People within our communities.
The main duties of the role are:
- Develop and deliver action plans for fundraising that will achieve agreed targets towards the venue’s capital and revenue fundraising campaigns
- Support the setting and delivery of fundraising forecasts and budgets and be responsible for preparing and delivering fundraising operational plans
To be successful you will have:
- A proven track record of fundraising, some of which must have been spent working on a major fundraising campaign or period of significant fundraising growth, preferably within the arts and culture sector
- A demonstrable track record of securing five or six figure donations from trusts and foundations, individuals and/or corporate supporters
- Experience of developing and delivering fundraising strategies
- Proven track record of securing corporate sponsorship
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Experience of representing an organisation to key supporters, funders and stakeholders
For full details and to apply see the Fundraising Manager job specification on Eastleigh Borough Council's website.