Graphic Design/illustrator, ScreenDeep
- Closes22nd June 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformdesigner illustrator
- ContactOlivia firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an illustrator with graphic design skils for a permanent public art exhibition in a major new London institution.
- Graphic illustration based on musical scores to be wrapped around a cylindrical pillar
- Visual Identity/exhibition title
- Labels for artworks in a permanent material
- Liaise with printers to get quality materials at budget prices, and provide the project co-ordinators with a range of options in a timely manner.
- Exhibition pamphlet with graphic showing where the artworks are located, 2000 words text and illustration.
- Liaise with or work closely with the project's web designer. See here for their brief: https://on-the-record.org.uk/web-designer-for-sonic-anatomy-of-lost-hospitals/
Deadline for print assets delivery is late- August.
Ideal candidate has experience of exhibition design, excellent knowledge of print materials, a portfolio which shows the ability to create engaging graphics from abstract data, experience with layout and typography.
To apply write up to 200 words explaining how you would deliver this, and share links to relevant professional portfolio.
Budget for design is 3000 pounds. This does not include printing.