Junior Actor's Agent, Simon & How Associates
- Closes15th April 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, film, interdisciplinary arts, theatre, visual arts, Other, Talent Management
- ContactSamantha How firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Actor’s Agent
Representing Actors, Dancers, Choreographers & Special Bookings, we have grown into a team of specialist agents & have built a strong reputation for looking after a diverse list of current & edgy artists.
Simon & How is lead by co-founders Simon Penn & Samantha How from our base in Shoreditch, London.
This is an exciting time to join & your chance to work within a fun, supportive team.
Our new Junior Actor’s Agent will be a talented self starter who will take over an existing list of talent within an established and growing team, utilising their existing contacts and experience. This role will very much suit an Agent's Assistant looking to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for suggesting their list of talent for Film, TV, Theatre and Commercials, seeing each job through from start to finish including contractual negotiations and invoicing, as well as building the list by sourcing talent and taking part in artist and industry relations. They will demonstrate strong networking skills and attend all relevant meetings and business events.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven background in Talent Management/ Agenting
- Passion for working with Talent
- Strong sales, marketing and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and contract experience
- Networking skills and an excellent black book of industry contacts
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Motivated to succeed in a high paced environment
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Salary £20k-£25k per annum, dependant on experience.