Marketing & Communications Officer, CAPA College
- Closes17th November 2019
- LocationYorkshire, Wakefield
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformdance, music, theatre, Other, Creative & Performing Arts
- ContactLynn Watson email@example.com
Looking for an opportunity to join an award winning team and make your mark in an outstanding brand new college that is a flagship for arts education in the North of England?
CAPA College (Creative & Performing Arts College), Yorkshire's newest and most exciting post-16 education institution, opened its doors as Wakefield's first DfE-funded Free School in September 2018 within Enhance Academy Trust and has established itself as one of the leading Arts education providers in the North of England.
Based in the heart of Wakefield CAPA College's professional approach and ethos is maintained throughout all aspects of its provision. Alongside an outstanding curriculum and excellent teaching, students gain extensive experience performing throughout the UK and working alongside professional artists, companies and theatre venue.
We are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time, creative and enthusiastic individual to support and further develop a successful Marketing and Communications Strategy for 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year. Actual salary £22,221 per annum.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Continue to develop and implement a cohesive CAPA College marketing, public relations, press, media and communications strategy, raising CAPA College profile and marketing CAPA College events and activities.
- Ensure consistency of brand message in content and in CAPA College's visual and PR image.
- Market and organise events e.g. Open Days and exhibitions.
- Promote active partnerships with the press, media, agencies and business that develops the CAPA College profile.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working in a similar marketing and communications role in a fast-moving environment.
- Be highly creative and motivated.
- Have knowledge and experience of social media and digital communications.
- Have experience of working with external agencies and partners including the press and media.
Visit www.capa.college to find out more about us.
Applications packs can be obtained via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, pre-employment and safeguarding checks.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 17th November
Short-Listing: Tuesday 19th November
Interviews: Monday 25th November