Office Administrator, Turtle Key Arts
- Closes23rd January 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHolly Cameron-Jennings firstname.lastname@example.org
TURTLE KEY ARTS PRODUCES AND DEVISES ORIGINAL GROUNDBREAKING ART TO ENTERTAIN AND INSPIRE. WE BELIEVE THAT ACCESS TO THE ARTS HELPS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE BY BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER, OFFERING CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES, SOCIAL INTERACTION, CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM.
Turtle Key Arts (TKA) are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join its team from April 2020. Please visit https://turtlekeyarts.org.uk/administratorjob for full job description, further information on Turtle Key Arts and details on minimum qualifications and experience required.
- The Administrator will take charge of the general day to day management of the TKA office
- Take charge of issuing contracts across the board for all TKA’s projects and companies
- Drafting and updating of all Policies, subscriptions and renewals
- General management of the office and company diary
- Safeguarding- keeping track of policies and running DBS checks for workshop leaders and volunteers
- Liaison with Lyric Hammersmith through partnership network, including meeting and rehearsal room booking
- Provision of confidential, efficient and effective high-level administration support at all times to the CEO, Artistic Director and senior management team, taking a proactive approach to ensuring that all tasks are completed to the highest standard
- General bookkeeping support for the Finance Manager
OFFICES: TURTLE KEY ARTS Office at Lyric Hammersmith
HOURS OF WORK: 24 hours per week – 3 month probation period
SALARY: up to £23,400 pro rata /per annum- (based on experience)
To apply please email a covering letter and CV (no more than 2 pages) to email@example.com.
We welcome all applications and are an equal opportunities employer with an accessible workspace. If you need this job description provided in another format please contact Holly on 0208 964 5060.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd January 2020- midday.
Interviews 11th– 13th February 2020