Producer, Take Me Somewhere Festival
- Closes25th September 2020
- LocationGlasgow, Scotland
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformdance, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre
- ContactSian firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Me Somewhere is looking for a Producer to work across Take Me Somewhere and Tramway. The post is funded and supported by Creative Scotland for one year. The role will encompass planning, developing and delivering of a contemporary Live Art and an international dance festival, providing a 360-degree view of the inner mechanics of festival models across two organisations, and the opportunity to work closely with the much-celebrated artistic community of the city.
We are looking for:
- A motivated individual who enjoys team working with a passion for interdisciplinary contemporary performance.
- Someone who is committed to artist-centred organisational working & is interested in aiding in the development of work that defies neat categories across a variety of sites /contexts.
- Amongst other projects someone to work on a New Work festival centring Black artists and artists of colour as well as supporting the delivery of the wider Making the Change programme; an initiative which centres Black artists and artists of colour.
- In the context of the projects above, someone with an understanding of the lived experiences of Black people and/or people of colour.
- This is a full time freelance position with Take Me Somewhere working across two organisations Tramway (0.5) and Take Somewhere (0.5).
- This is a temporary contract of one year. We are looking for one candidate to fulfil this role.
- Salary 23k-26k dependent on experience.
- Glasgow, based in Tramway (when restrictions allow) and/or working from home in the immediate term.
- If you are unsure whether or not you are qualified for the role, but can demonstrate most of the essential attributes or are able to demonstrate transferable skills and you are passionate and interested in the organisations’ work, we encourage you to put in an application.
- Interviews w/c 5th October 2020.
The role is offered as freelance, but should this be a barrier we can offer as PAYE (on equivalent terms).