Project Assistant (Dance On), Yorkshire Dance
- Closes17th August 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactJulia White email@example.com
Purpose of the job:
To provide project and administration support to assist the successful delivery of the Sport England-funded One Dance UK / Yorkshire Dance / darts (Doncaster Community Arts) / University of Leeds partnership programme, Dance On. This programme works to engage inactive older people from disadvantaged communities in fun, social and accessible dance programmes.
The post will support Yorkshire Dance’s activity that takes place in Leeds and Bradford. The role is located at Yorkshire Dance’s offices in Leeds city centre. (The position may require the postholder to work remotely to support social distancing requirements of employers in line with Government Guidelines.
Scope of the job:
- Ensure key monitoring data is collected and stored accurately and in line with GDPR guidelines
- Work with the University of Leeds to ensure that research can be successfully undertaken within Dance On groups and support as required
- Communication with participants (older people) via phone, email and print
- Carry out administrative duties relating to the Dance On programme including data entry
- Support in programming and delivering on Dance On's digital offer (Zoom online dance videos)
- Support marketing duties relating to the Dance On programme, as required
- Occasional administrative support with Dance On sessions in Bradford/Leeds (to meet artists/participants/collect data)
- Supporting/attending internal and external Dance On programme meetings and training days
- Assist the facilities staff with set up and breakdown of internal sessions and training days
- Work with the Project Manager (Older People) to ensure the successful implementation of the Dance On programme
Please download the information pack and apply online here: https://yorkshiredance.com/apply-for-project-assistant-temporary/
Salary: Real Living Wage £17,570 per year, pro rata, based on hours worked.
Period of contract: Fixed term contract to September 2021 (12 months).
Hours of work: 15 hours per week. Flexible working hours available. This role may include occasional evening and weekend work. No overtime is payable but Time off in Lieu may be taken in agreement with line manager.
Annual Leave: 20 days plus statutory holidays (8), pro rata.