Project Manager, Bagri Foundation
- Closes1st December 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, museums, photography, music, visual arts
- ContactChelsea Pettitt firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bagri Foundation is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the Foundation’s ambitious vision to develop a rich, multidisciplinary event programme via collaborations, grant-giving and partnerships. The Project Manager will play a role in developing new relationships with a wide range of people and organisations in the UK and beyond. The candidate will also be responsible for delivering the Foundation’s diverse programme of activities, including events, exhibitions and online projects, and will liaise with grant-receiving partners.
- To help maintain and further the Bagri Foundation’s position as one of the leading champions of Asian art and culture in the UK through the development of the Foundation’s arts programming.
- To research and propose appropriate projects and present findings to the trustees and colleagues.
- To ensure that the Foundation is developing an exceptionally high-quality event programme and that the projects are being delivered to a high standard of professionalism (on time and budget)
- To measure the impact of projects.
- To support, manage and deliver a range of engagement activities including Bagri Foundation-led, collaborative or co-created public programmes for a variety of target audiences (budgeting and business planning for events, marketing, communication strategy etc.).
- To take an active role in helping shape and curate the projects the Bagri Foundation supports where appropriate, including potential online projects.
- To bring sector specialist skills and innovative thinking to projects to develop new models of public engagement, participation and co-creation practice for the Bagri Foundation.
- To contribute to the creation and delivery of marketing and communication activities including content for the Foundation’s website, social media platforms, newsletters and promotional material.
For full details and a Job Description, please visit https://bagrifoundation.org/media/we-are-hiring/