Retail Assistant, Stepahead
- Closes19th January 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, libraries, museums, photography, music, theatre
Are you looking for flexible working hours? Do you have retail experience?
Our client is an award-winning charitable institution that tells the story of London. They are looking for experienced Retail Assistants to join their team, paying £10.55 per hour.
This popular visitor attraction, requires flexible, professional staff with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness to work on a flexible rotational shift basis. You will be engaging with customers, being responsive to their queries and finalizing their purchases. Plus, generally ensuring that they have an excellent experience at the venue.
We are particularly looking for candidates who demonstrate a genuine interest in London’s historical past and culture so they can really appreciate the environment and the interests of visiting customers. The interviews and start is immediately.
- Recent retail experience focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Cash handling experience.
- Flexible to work on a shift/rota basis every week including weekends and bank holidays. This would suit students or those looking to work more hours to compliment other shift based jobs.
- Previous experience working within a commercial retail environment or museums/public attractions would be an advantage.
Your next step:
Please send your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.