Social Media/ Digital Marketing Freelancer, Lauderdale House
- Closes18th January 2021
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, museums, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactJenny Hall email@example.com
Built in 1582, Lauderdale House is a registered charity and vibrant arts and education centre based in a Grade II* listed heritage house in Waterlow Park, Highgate. Each year we host a packed programme comprising a wide range of creative events (classical concerts, jazz, children’s theatre and seasonal activities, cabaret, exhibitions, creative classes for all ages) and private functions (weddings, parties, funerals, meetings) with a footfall averaging 75,000. In addition, we run an extensive outreach programme working with young people in schools and community centres.
The recent pandemic has been a huge challenge for the organisation as we receive no regular government or council funding, and all of our income is self-generated through hiring the House, selling tickets, trust grants for educational projects and a few donations. However, we are a resilient organisation and determined to survive and stay relevant to our communities.
Now, thanks to grants from the National Lottery Heritage Emergency Fund and the Cultural Recovery Fund for Heritage we are able to offer this opportunity to work with us to help secure the future of this unique organisation.
This role will include strategy, content and scheduling. The main area of focus will be a strategic paid for and organic digital marketing strategy that showcases Lauderdale House as a venue for hire to a wider audience, resulting in more booking enquiries, and ultimately more bookings for weddings, parties and other events in late 2021 and 2022.
We need a social media/digital marketing expert to help us:
- Undertake an audit of all our social media channels.
- Create content for our channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In).
- Implement a remarketing strategy.
- Use our paid for campaign budget to its full potential ensuring greatest reach and engagement.
- Develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually develop the on-going social strategy.
- Identify audience and platform trends and use them to develop platform specific content.
For more information and to download the job description visit our website here.