Talent Agent Assistant, Simon & How
- Closes2nd March 2020
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformdance, film, theatre, Other, Agent
- ContactSimon Penn firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a great eye for talent and a passion for TV, film and theatre? Are you looking for an exciting new role in the industry you love?
At Simon & How we are proud to inclusively represent actors, dancers and choreographers from all backgrounds whilst passionately developing their careers.
And we are growing!
If you are an experienced and passionate Agent's Assistant looking to join a thriving talent agency then we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, you'll have...
- 1-2 years of experience in talent management or similar field
- a passion for working with talent
- a genuine interest in and knowledge of film, TV and theatre
- an ability to pick things up quickly and work well under pressure
- strong sales, marketing and interpersonal skills
If you're also ambitious and love working with a positive and highly collaborative team then you could be exactly who we are looking for!
Working closely with our team of senior agents in our Actors, Musical Theatre, Dance and Creatives Divisions, you'll be responsible for...
- actor and casting director liaison
- actor development and relations
- helping to source work for, and promote existing client lists
- attending showcases and helping to source new talent
- attending events and productions that our talent are involved in
- general office duties including data entry, filing, chasing invoices and making Spotlight submissions.
Plus in time you'll have the exciting opportunity to build your career within our team!
- This role is full time and will require some evening and weekend work
- Salary is based on experience
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Want to apply?
Simply send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon & How, home to exciting, creative talent and excitingly talented agents.