Technical Stage Manager, Breach Theatre
- Closes23rd March 2018
- LocationWest Midlands, Touring
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactEllie Claughton email@example.com
We are in search of a TECHNICAL STAGE MANAGER who will be able to manage and operate the UK tour of Breach’s latest show The Drill.
You must have a full clean driving licence.
- Act a first point of contact for all technical enquiries during the tour.
- Delivering the sets, propos and costume to each venue
- Book all hires where required
- Creating and distributing all call times and schedules
- Leading on all get ins and get outs
- Costume maintenance
- Act as the first point of contact for all cast on tour
- Oversee the sale of playtexts
- At the end of the tour ensure all set, costume and props are stored / disposed of appropriately
- Re-lighting the show on tour
- Operating all performances
- Loading and unloading vehicles
Prep Week: £400
Tour Dates: 19 days @ £75 per day
All travel and accommodation is included.
Prep: One week of prep in April 2018
Birmingham Rep: 1st May – 5th May
New Diorama Theatre: 14th May – 26th May
HOME Mcr: 14th June – 16th June
Breach creates politically engaged, formally innovative live performances that cross disciplines and mash up different media. A collaboration between theatre-makers and a video artist, Breach has been described as “a young company with a strong creative identity” by The Stage and won the 2015 Total Theatre Award for an Emerging Artist or Company with The Beanfield.