Visitor Host Assistant, Stepahead
- Closes19th January 2020
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, libraries, museums, photography, music
Are you looking for flexible working hours? Do you have previous experience working for Public Attractions?
Our client, a respected museum, require flexible, professional staff with excellent interpersonal skills to work as a Visitor Experience Host.
Your duties will include interacting with a wide range of visitors to the museum, informing them on exhibitions and ensuring that you are providing excellent customer service. Performing duties such as checking tickets, directing visitors, answering questions, fulfilling a fire marshal role, undertaking light furniture moving and any other duties required to ensure that the event runs smoothly.
Invigilate the galleries, ensuring that they are clean and presentable, reporting any faults to the appropriate manager. Remain in position or patrol the galleries as necessary, as set out in the gallery guidelines in the visitor experience operating guidelines.
- For the role, you must have front of house experience along with excellent customer service skill and a proactive, positive attitude. Must also have a wide availability in order to undertake shifts.
- Confident, friendly and cheerful with exceptional inter-personal skills. Good time keeping and organizational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
Your next step:
If you are available and able to complete training on first week of February please apply by sending your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the above requirements to email@example.com
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.