What`s in the box? project evaluation consultant, Hastings Museum and Art Gallery
- Closes3rd July 2020
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactDamian Etherington email@example.com
We are seeking to appoint an evaluation consultant to undertake an independent evaluation of our 'What’s in the box?' engagement project.
For full brief please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a fixed fee of £2000 including VAT and expenses for this work. Payment will be made in-line with Hastings Borough Council procedures.
'What’s in the box?' is a collections-based community engagement project to improve public access to, and use of, Hastings Museum & Art Gallery’s collection. The museum will partner with East Sussex home education, LGBTQ+ and refugee community groups to document and review our collections, and develop co-curated exhibitions showcasing their work. The project aims to make the museum more accessible to non-traditional audiences and create opportunities for collaboration between local communities. It is funded through an Arts Council National Lottery Project Grant and is scheduled to run until December 2021, contingent on COVID-19 restrictions. Social distancing will affect the way the project takes place, but we hope to deliver each phase within the allotted timeframe.
- Support the museum team to identify suitable methodologies for capturing learning throughout the project and develop a project evaluation plan
- Work with museum team at key points to identify emerging themes from stakeholder evaluation and feedback
- Review the evaluation plan to ensure the effectiveness of the final evaluation
- Produce a final written report
Your proposal should be no more than four sides of A4 pages and include:
- Outline of proposed methodology and key milestones
- Full costs and expenses
- Outline of relevant knowledge, experience and skills
- Names and contact details of two referees who have been clients within the previous two years.
Please send your proposal by 5pm Friday, 3rd July to Damian Etherington, Museum & Cultural Development Manager, email@example.com