Writing Bursary, GRAIN
- Closes15th June 2020
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Artformphotography, Other, literature, Writers
- ContactStephen Burke firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our online programme we have a series of commissions and bursaries aimed at exploring, responding to and documenting the current historical and significant time we are experiencing.
The commissions and bursaries will support photographers to make new work in isolation (at a social distance), reflecting on these times & contributing to creativity and wellbeing. Outcomes will be shared with audiences via our digital platforms. (Health & safety is particularly important, all projects must follow the government guidelines for the lockdown and social distancing).
We are interested in work that responds to the following themes; Social Distancing, Family, Community, Caring, Togetherness, Relationships, Health & Wellbeing, The Economy, Work, Key Workers.
We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds. If applicants have any additional needs and would like support with their application please do get in touch at
There are a number of strands to this programme and the opportunities are open to photographers, artists and writers who are based in England. Please send your applications to Stephen.email@example.com, within your email please state which strand of the programme you are applying for.
Details of Writing Bursary:
- Fee £250, Deadline 15th June 2020
- We are awarding 2 writing bursaries.
- The work created must be for text that has a photographic theme.
- Submit a CV, examples of previous work & website links, and a short synopsis of the writing you would undertake to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org