30 Days of Writing: An Online Creativity Course, The A3 Press
- LocationLondon, Online
- Artformliterature, visual arts
- ContactShaun Levin email@example.com
You can write a book in a month. It's doable.
30 Days of Writing is a practical online course for writers and artists who'd enjoy the challenge of putting together a book in a month. The course is especially suited to anyone who'd like to take on a short project not necessarily linked to a book project you're working on. It's an opportunity to create that passion project you've been mulling over for years..
The online course is devised so that you can start a project from scratch and complete a first draft by the end of June. The course will benefit anyone who'd like the inspiration and support to write daily for 30 days alongside other writers from around the world.
The course includes:
- 2 x 30-minute one-to-one consultations at the start and end of the course. In the first, we'll pin-point a manageable project for you to work on throughout the month. In the second consultation we'll look at ways of refining your draft and explore possible avenues of publication.
- Daily prompts and suggestions. There'll be general prompts to work from, as well as prompts specific to your project.
- Ongoing and personalised feedback throughout the course.
- Advise about self-publishing, zines, and photobooks. Suggestions about places to submit your work for publication.
- Two copies of 12 Doable Writing Projects.
The workshop is devised to suit writers and artists of all levels who are willing to try out new ways of writing, creating and thinking about what constitutes a book.
For full details about the course and to book, please click here.
Dates: 1 June - 1 July 2019
Fee: £260 (£200 early-bird rate before 30 April)
limited to 15 participants
About the tutor: Shaun Levin is the author of Snapshots of The Boy, A Year of Two Summers and Seven Sweet Things, amongst other books. He is the creator of Writing Maps and runs The A3 Press, a new independent chapbook press.