A 6 Week Online Training in Creative Group Facilitation, LIFEbeat
- LocationSouth West, UK-wide
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, music, theatre
- ContactKitty Jackson email@example.com
A 6-week experiential training in group facilitation to expand your creativity in working with groups.
LIFEbeat Creative Practice training combines a deep understanding of group process with a keen awareness of the role that creative expression plays in bringing individuals and groups alive:
- Explore your relationship to your own creativity
- Learn how to build safe learning environments
- Learn arts-based activities that enliven learning and build group trust
- Discover how to weave a variety of art forms into your work
- Make new friends and expand your network
- Have lots of fun!
Open to adults of all ages and professional backgrounds we: believe that everyone is creative and that you don’t have to be an artist to welcome more creativity into your working life.
You will gain skills and insight into the practice of group facilitation and walk away with a toolbox of easy-to-lead activities.
This 6-week course will start on October 6th and will run every Tuesday from 5-7:30pm :
- October 6th, Module 1 - Good Beginnings
- October 13th, Module 2 - Creative Visualisation
- October 20th, Module 3 - Theatre Improvisation and Storytelling
- October 27th, Module 4 - Creative Writing & Metaphor
- November 3rd, Module 5 - Theory & Reflective Process
- November 10th, Module 6 - Performance & Personal Practice
LIFEbeat’s Creative Practice Training is an excellent CPD opportunity for teachers, youth and social workers, therapists, team leaders and workshop facilitators.
"I have learned many new games and activities that will be useful in my work. I have also gained confidence especially in art forms I felt uncomfortable with." Participant, 2019
"I earned lots of new techniques and activities to use with young people. I met lots of similar minded and inspiring professionals." Youth Worker, 2019.
If you have any questions or to discuss our discounted rates please get in touch on the LIFEbeat phone (07557 349 005) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org