Advanced Adobe InDesign, Platform 39
- LocationLondon, South East
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, Design
Advanced Adobe InDesign
Friday 13th July 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Platform 39, 3 Westland Place, London N1 7LP
This advanced Adobe InDesign course is for InDesign professionals who need to create more complex documents. The techniques you will learn here will help you to streamline workflows, increase output and to make full use of Adobe InDesign’s advanced tools and features such as Epub and Liquid Layouts. Make the application work for you; work smarter and faster while producing great-quality output. Learn with Platform 39’s Adobe certified expert tutors at our central London studios.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Fine tune text and use advanced type formatting options
- Use live corner effects
- Create Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Effectively use Mini Bridge
- Use alternate and Liquid Layouts
- Access power user shortcuts
If you have already taken Platform 39’s Introductory or Intermediate Adobe InDesign course, then this is a great course to help you enhance your output and to take full advantage of Adobe InDesign’s many powerful features. It is ideal for existing users, including professionals. It is also possible to book one-to-one tuition with Platform 39’s expert tutors.
Platform 39 provides a complete range of digital media training courses delivered by highly qualified industry professionals. Our clients include: The BBC, Giorgio Armani UK, NBCUniversal, London Zoo, NSPCC, Publicis Groupe, QVC, Sotheby’s, Sony Europe, Tesco, The Victoria & Albert Museum and Wikipedia.