Creative Consultation & Engagement Call Out, The LEAP
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactFrance-Leigh firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL OUT OPPORTUNITY for creative community engagement and consultation projects in Bradford & Keighley - Deadline: 25th February
The LEAP are inviting proposals to deliver a creative Community Engagement and Consultation project between March – June 2020.
We are seeking artists, makers, musicians, writers, performers, filmmakers, curators, community leaders, activists and community groups to work together to co-create a programme of new, exciting, accessible and fun creative community engagement and consultation events and activities. We want to use enjoyment and creativity to listen to communities, create a buzz and inform our future plans through to 2023 and beyond.
Creative People and Places is all about getting more people engaged in arts and culture by having local people shape what’s on offer.
We want to commission a series of creative engagement and consultation projects, co-created with people in Bradford & Keighley, that will:
- Ensure that the voices, ideas and aspirations of people are heard and will help shape our programme from the very start
- Understand people’s current engagement with culture (as defined by them), understand what art and culture means to them and what creative activities they engage with now – or may like to engage with in the future
- Create rewarding artistic experiences and outcomes
- Excite people and get them fired up about arts and culture
- Identify the people and places which are important to each of THE LEAP communities, and make new connections
- Identify members of the public who may be interested to volunteer as THE LEAP Changemakers for their communities
- Provide a means to feedback what has been learned from the process to THE LEAP Consortium
Please read the CALL OUT BRIEF here: www.theleapbradford.co.uk/opportunities.html
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com / 07813 450451