Exhibition, OVADA Warehouse Art School
- LocationSouth East, London
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactDidi Baldwin email@example.com
OVADA are proud to present 'Emergence', the 7th Warehouse Art School Continuing Practice end of year show, as our first exhibition since Covid-19 enforced our closure.
- 7th-23rd August Fridays - Sundays only (12-6pm) Free
This is a great opportunity to see and physically experience new work by eight Artists across audio-visual, performance, installation, 2D and 3D.
- Exhibition artists: Lisa Bates, Victoria Jones, Gabriele Kern, Kay Lynn, Naomi Morris, Adriana Rabinovich, Louise Shaw, Victoria Sowter.
Created during lockdown, whilst the course moved online, these artworks provide a fascinating insight into how this time has affected the artists' lives and influenced their creative outcomes.
OVADA is an artist-led space providing a diverse and interdisciplinary programme of exhibitions, events and education in Oxford.
Admission is free and full social distancing and safety measures will be in place - see website for full details https://www.ovada.org.uk
OVADA Warehouse- 14a Osney Lane- Oxford OX1 1NJ