Get Funded! Fundraising event for artists & creatives, QUAD
- LocationEast Midlands, National
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactDebbie Cooper email@example.com
GET FUNDED! is an event aimed at artists, creatives and collectives; to share info, skills, advice and tips on getting funding. It will be in the Box at QUAD on the 19th of July 1-4pm, there will be a series of speakers giving advice on getting funding/fundraising from different perspectives.
Talks will cover:
- Collaborating with an organisation/curator to co-fund.
- Arts Council England will be talking about their latest funding bids
- Funding for small orgs and collectives
- Crowdfunding, and matched funding
- Patreon, making it work for you
- Project evaluation techniques and methods
After the talks, some of the speakers will be offering 1-2-1s (bookable on the day) where you can ask for detailed advice on your project idea. To book a 1-2-1 you will need to bring a loose project summary and working budget on paper that the speaker can discuss with you and give feedback on.
We do not expect everyone attending to have a project ready for feedback, thus there will not be 1-2-1s available for everyone on the day. During the 1-2-1 time slots, there will also be short workshops on: costing up a project, developing participation and engagement, and evaluation techniques, people taking part in the 1-2-1s will be able to attend some of these depending on their 1-2-1 time slot.
Full schedule will be available to ticket holders and sent via email prior to the event.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Debbie Cooper on firstname.lastname@example.org