Hilary Morris - Simply Coastal Exhibition, Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery
- LocationEast Midlands, West Midlands
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, film, interdisciplinary arts, museums, visual arts
- ContactLyndsey Searle email@example.com
Hilary Morris – Simply Coastal. Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery.
7 July – 16 September 2018
Welcome to summer! With these pen and wash scenes of harbours, estuaries, boats and beaches you’ll be reliving your summer get away with every visit. Hilary is a self-taught local artist whose work never fails to cheer us up on a rainy day. She uses her delicate but lively drawing style, and great use of colour, to rekindle memories of those calm summery days.
These lovely pictures make great gifts for the whole family – prices start from just £35 for an original framed artwork. The Museum accepts cheque and cash payments for those looking to bag their own unique work of art.
Remember, as with all our shows, admission is FREE. There are also our other displays, as well as our fantastic activities for little-ones, to enjoy throughout the building.
In addition to our events, activities and permanent displays there is still chance to see Linda Barlow – Searching For The Invisible Woman, on show until 15 July.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm
Entry is Free.