Improve your live streaming skills, Crate Studio and Project Space
- LocationSouth East
- Artforminterdisciplinary arts
- ContactJo Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
Live video streaming technologies have come of age. It is now easy to broadcast from a mobile phone or laptop to a global audience.
This course develops the skills to stand-out from the crowd by delivering more sophisticated streaming involving more cameras, graphics and better audio. You will learn how to use OBS Studio to broadcast your live event globally around the world.
This course is devised and run by Matt Mapleston of "The Geekery" in partnership with Crate Studio and Project Space.
Two 1/2 day sessions - 10.00 to 13.30, 22nd & 23rd September - You need to attend both sessions.
- Participants must be comfortable with using computers (Win, Mac or Linux) and confident when learning to use new applications.
- The participants must bring their own laptop with administrator rights to be able to install new applications and access USB devices.
- Each participant must have a verified YouTube account prior to the course https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171664
If available please bring a USB webcam and microphone.
To book your place please email email@example.com
The workshops will take place at The Geekery, Unit 10 Fullers Yard, Victoria Rd, Margate CT9 1NA
*Covid-19 considerations - There are only 6 places available in a workshop unit which will have one side completely open. The workspaces will be placed over one metre away from each other. You will be using your own equipment. Everything will be cleaned down prior to you arriving. Please bring your own mask. Anti-viral hand sanitation will be available. Any concerns or wishes to see our risk assessments then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inform us prior to the workshop if you are feeling unwell and do not attend.
These workshops are funded by Arts Council England.