Last Chance to Apply - MA Site-Specific Theatre Practice, Mountview
- LocationEast, Online
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, theatre, visual arts
- ContactSophie Renouf email@example.com
The deadline to apply for MA Site-Specific Theatre Practice at Mountview is fast approaching for entry January 2021 - applications close on 30 November!
The first course of its kind in the UK, Mountview's MA Site-Specific Theatre Practice is a fantastic option for students interested in highly specialised training across all elements of site-specific practice.
- Site-specific theatre is a fast-growing art form that has captured the imagination of theatre and fine art practitioners throughout the UK and internationally.
- True site-specific theatre engages with a chosen site’s history, atmosphere and architecture to underpin devised or text-based narratives.
- Site-specific theatre is an art form in its own right, allowing a space to inform the final performance and acknowledging that the performance can only happen in the specific site.
- With a maximum of 7 students per cohort, the course is aimed at practitioners with an art or drama background wanting to diversify their artistic skills in the area of site-specific practice. Applications are welcomed from those with experience in the fine art, theatre or related industries as well as those currently studying at BA level.