Needle Felted Hares / Easter Bunnies (1 day workshop), Zantium Studios, Derbyshire
- LocationEast Midlands, Peak District
- Artformcrafts, Other, Needle Felting
- ContactAlison Massey firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 23rd March
9.30am - 4.30pm
A tactile 1-day workshop exploring 3D needle felting techniques. Von will introduce you to the basic methods of dry felting natural wool fibre. By forming simple shapes and joining them together you will begin to build your soft animal structure. The addition of ears and eyes, a tail and nose will complete your bunny or hare and bring him life.
Full of character, your adorable little sculpture will be a talking point for years to come.
Suitable for all skill levels, especially beginners
Workshop fee: £95 for the full day including lunch & refreshments.
Materials cost extra as this varies depending upon what you choose to make.
Professional tuition with artist, Von Allen
- Purpose built studio in beautiful rural setting
- Relaxed, creative atmosphere
- 4 - 8 students per workshop
- Open to both beginners and those with experience
- Delicious food
- Accommodation on site and nearby if required