Online Photoshop Course, Platform
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, Design
- ContactCarmen Arcos email@example.com
Learn Adobe Photoshop in a day with our 5 hour beginner's course. Take part from home using Zoom.
1 Day Course, 10.00am - 4.00pm
During this 5 hour course you will learn how to utilise the powerful image editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop. You will use Adobe Photoshop tools for painting, retouching and enhancing images with selections and layers.
Course covers the following and more:
- File sizes and file formats
- Image input and output
- Colour theory
- Introduction to the Toolbar
- Palette management & Screen real estate
- History Palette & Undoing Actions
- Navigation shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Adding type to an image
- Working with Layers
- Masks and Channels
- Applying Effects Using a Gradient Mask
- Creating special effects with filters
- Web graphics
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who wishes to learn Photoshop from scratch or wants to improve their existing knowledge of the program.