Online Teacher CPD: Getting Back to Creativity, Bow Arts
- Artformvisual arts
- ContactPolly Thorburn email@example.com
Wednesday 9 December 4pm-5.45pm
Online session with Artist Educator Sara Heywood examining how primary school teachers can get hands-on and creative in the classroom.
We believe the arts should be a substantive part of any curriculum, not an afterthought; at Bow Arts we develop and embed creativity and find innovative approaches to overcome barriers and inspire learning.
In the age of the recovery curriculum, siloed teaching and learning in bubbles and increasingly limited resources, this session will:
- Equip teachers with practical skills through participating in hands-on art activities
- Give fresh ideas for delivering arts-based activities in the classroom
- Develop confidence through reflective exploration of teachers’ own creative practice
- Initiate discussions with peers to share ideas and practice
Due to the participatory nature of this session, we ask that you use a camera and microphone-enabled device with the camera switched on - this is a great help to the session leader, and it’s always nice to see a friendly face.