Opportunity for Storytellers and Performers, Total Insight Theatre
- LocationEast Midlands
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
- ContactElla Schwarz email@example.com
Total Insight Theatre is looking for 1 performer / storyteller for storytelling sessions in the West and East Midlands this summer.
Mischief Making Max
Written by Tom Harding Assinder, Mischief Making Max is a fun and interactive adventure that explores a world of mischief. It tells the story of Max who is 6 and loves making mischief. He is cheeky, cheerful and charming but with his pranks getting increasingly daring, he might just be about to get caught.
- Comfortable performing / storytelling by themselves
- Comfortable delivering 2-3 storytelling sessions per day
- Comfortable performing in library spaces
- Experience of clowning and devising
- Passion for performing for family audiences
- Ability to perform in a live and responsive environment
- Reliability and punctuality
- July: 26th July (Warwickshire), 30th July* (Birmingham)
- August: 7th August (Derby), 10th August (Derby)
All travel will be covered. Performer will ideally be able to drive although this is not a must.
Total pay: £366.00
Next steps: If you would like to apply, please send your CV and headshot by Saturday, 23rd June 2018 (midday) to Ella Schwarz, Head of Participation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include any links to showreels, sound clips and / or websites if available. You can find out more about our work at www.totalinsighttheatre.com.