Social Media and Creative Marketing Workshop, Creative Training Hub
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, literature, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, film, photography, crafts, Arts Management
- ContactKemi Bamidele email@example.com
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CREATIVE MARKETING WORKSHOP - 13 June (Central London)
This workshop is ideal for creative professionals, artists, entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to discover creative tips and techniques to support their digital marketing and social media activities. You will benefit from a whistle-stop tour around the various social media platforms, along with valuable tools to save you time and boost your online performance. Whether you decide to outsource your social media campaigns to a marketer or a social media manager, these valuable insights will help to transform your approach to digital marketing.
During this workshop you will explore our 8 defining steps to social media success. You’ll learn how to:
1. Set meaningful strategic goals that are aligned with your business.
2. Create user personas, that will enable you to reach and engage with your target audience.
3. Review and assess your competitors' market and identify the common pitfalls to avoid.
4. Select the most effective social media platforms for your target market.
5. Apply tools and techniques to curate compelling content.
6. Develop a creative marketing plan to boost your social media campaigns.
7. Maximise online engagement and connect with key influencers.
8. Track, monitor and measure the success of your social media activities and campaigns.
BONUS: Workshop attendees will leave this workshop with Creative Training Hub's Ultimate Guide to Social Media Success. Packed with tips, tools and social media hacks to inspire your marketing strategy and make your next campaign a resounding success. In addition to the Social Media Success Guide, you will also receive special invitations to our exclusive webinars, plus access to Creative Training Hub's online resource.
Date and Time: Wed 13 June 2018, 11:00 – 13:00
Venue: The Cube, Studio 5, 155 Commercial Street, London, E1 6BJ
More information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7183 2624