TAKE 6 Craft Show, Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery
- LocationEast Midlands, West Midlands
- Artformcrafts, museums, visual arts
- ContactLyndsey Searle firstname.lastname@example.org
On show until December 16th!
Arriving just in time for Christmas gift shopping, this exhibition shows the work of six artists and makers, it has been curated by Nuneaton and Museum Art Gallery to showcase a broad range of ‘must have’ crafts in a variety of materials.
Included in the show is jewellery, glasswork, ceramics, textile pieces, mixed media and wonderful creations made from recycled materials. With prices starting from just £5, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a unique and beautiful gift for Christmas.
Exhibiting artists and makers are: Anne Kingham, Claire Brierley, Diana Fallowes, Jo Lovell, Michala Gyetvai and Val Hunt.
Remember, as with all our shows, admission is FREE. There are also our other displays, as well as our fantastic activities for little-ones, to enjoy throughout the building.
In addition to our events, activities and permanent displays there is still chance to see:
Tesserae Textile ‘Material Matters’, on show until December 9th.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom during the TAKE 6 Craft Show
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm