HTML and CSS Course, Platform 39
- LocationLondon, South East
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, Design
Introduction to HTML and CSS
Tuesday 10th July 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Platform 39, 3 Westland Place, London N1 7LP
Our one day beginner's HTML and CSS course provides an easy to follow, hands-on introduction to HTML and CSS, the basic coding languages which drive the internet. Participants will learn how to create an attractive and well-structured web page. This workshop is highly recommended for anyone wishing to learn how to create websites or how to edit HTML newsletters. It will also be beneficial for people who already use a content management system such as WordPress and need more control over their web output.
Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Understand how HTML and CSS function
- Use standard elements such as hyperlinks, DIVs, forms and lists
- Create standards compliant web pages and sites
- Use professional developer tools
- Be aware of search engine optomisation practices
- Be comfortable editing and updating existing webpages
Our HTML and CSS Introductory short course is ideal for beginners. This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who wants to understand how the web works. No previous knowledge or experience of HTML or CSS is necessary.
Platform 39 provides a complete range of digital media training courses delivered by highly qualified industry professionals. Our clients include: The BBC, Giorgio Armani UK, NBCUniversal, London Zoo, NSPCC, Publicis Groupe, QVC, Sotheby’s, Sony Europe, Tesco, The Victoria & Albert Museum and Wikipedia.