Audition call for Female Dancers, Sadler's Wells
- ContactLeila Jassal email@example.com
A new Sadler’s Wells production, choreographed by Akram Khan.
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September 2019, 10am to 6pm, in London.
(Exact location to be issued to those invited for an audition)
Deadline for application is 10:00 (BST) on Monday 1 July 2019.
Unfortunately, late applications cannot be considered.
What we are looking for:
- World-class, female professional dancers;
- primarily contemporary dancers with strong contemporary and classical technique (additional commercial and/or hip hop a bonus);
- strong voice: dancers will not need to sing, but should be confident using voice as part of the piece;
- age: 18-35 at the time of audition;
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Dates of engagement:
Some dancers will be required for rehearsals from Monday 2 March 2020, to be joined by the remaining company of dancers from Monday 13 April 2020, with the outlook to end on Sunday 4 October 2020. This is inclusive of a 6-week rehearsal period, a London run at Sadler’s Wells Theatre followed by an International tour to four other venues.
Please note that at this early stage, specific touring dates within the period above and the end date are subject to change.
All applicants must be available exclusively for this period.
How to apply
More information, FAQs and to apply: https://sadl.rs/akramaudition