One Week Residencies Summer 2019, Space Clarence Mews
- LocationLondon, Hackney
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, photography, theatre
- ContactCaroline Salem firstname.lastname@example.org
7 WEEKS OF 1 WEEK RESIDENCIES JULY 29th – SEPTEMBER 15TH 2019
Application deadline: July 8th
7 days of personal studio time combines with work-in-progress meetings. The week culminates in an evening studio presentation, with the option of a post-residency mentoring session with Caroline Salem.
Each week two or three artists/companies/collectives will be working in the studio. Each artist/company/collective receives:
- 25 or 36 studio hours per artist/company
- Work-in-progress meetings with fellow artists
- Post-residency mentoring session with Caroline Salem
- End-of-week studio presentation for an invited audience
- Full access to garden, kitchen, and meeting room with Wi-Fi
- Live-in accommodation available
25 Hours over 7 days: £200.00 (Price reduction from £290.00 due to occasional landscaping in the garden)
36 Hours over 7 days: £310.00 (Price reduction from £405.00 due to occasional landscaping in the garden)
Flexible payment arrangements available, instalments can be paid over a max of 12 weeks.
Please download more information and the application form: https://clarencemews.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/summer-weeks-2018-details-and-application-form.pdf and send with your CV and a brief creative statement detailing the focus of your project research, and why you think this would be a good context for your work.
There are limited supported opportunities, dependent on need and availability, so please still get in touch if you are unable to meet the contribution requested.
Choreographer - Director
40 Clarence Mews
London E5 8HL
Further information: https://spaceclarencemews.com/1-week-residency/