Twilight Taster Session in Art Room Practice (Oxford), The Art Room/Place2Be
- LocationSouth East, Oxfordshire
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, literature, visual arts
- ContactThe Art Room Team email@example.com
Date: Thursday 20th June 2019
Time: 5.30 - 8pm
Location: Orchard Meadow Primary School, Wesley Close, Oxford, OX4 6BG
- Full ticket price - for individuals and organisations - £40
- Concession ticket price - for students, unemployed and those on low incomes - £30
- Complimentary ticket - for referring schools and current volunteers
Our evening taster sessions are designed to give a good basic grounding in the structure and principles of our practice
Whether you have many years' experience working in education, arts or therapeutic interventions, or whether you are new to this work, the session will give you ideas for your own practice.
For those considering referring a group to the Art Room at Place2Be, the session gives a taste of what children and young people experience with us, with some of the thinking behind it.
The session involves an introductory presentation and an experiential session, including making a piece of art work to take away with you.