Springboard - A CPD course for dance artists, Northern Ballet
- ContactNicola Phillips email@example.com
Northern Ballet, in collaboration with Leeds Dance Partnership, are hosting a three day CPD course for emerging dance artists and recent graduates. The training aims to provide the knowledge and skills needed to set yourself up as a freelance artist, ensuring you are clued up on your responsibilities and how to manage yourself as a business.
Where: Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA
When: Mon 22 – Wed 24 July 2019
The course will include:
- One day First Aid for Dance course delivered by Underwood Training
- Financial management
- How to fill in a Tax Return (and what you can claim for)
- Legal considerations (including insurance, music licensing, risk assessment)
- Marketing and Social Media
- Time for sharing practice and addressing challenges and issues
Fee: £100 (tax deductible)
How to book: Please complete an application form by downloading a form from https://northernballet.com/join-in/springboard and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis
Leeds Dance Partnership will be sponsoring three free places. The deadline to apply will be Monday 17th June. Please see Leeds Dance Partnership for more information and to apply.