SEO Basics for Creative Entrepreneurs, Facciocose
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactMonika Gravagno email@example.com
Are you a creative entrepreneur or an artist and want to make sure that your website is appearing on the first page of Google Search?
Join us in our practical SEO workshop and we will give you the skills and the tools to integrate Search Engine Optimization into your internet marketing strategy
Thanks to our hands-on approach you will receive a step step-by-step guidance and gain the knowledge required to perfectly optimize every page on your site on your own.
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- What is GOOGLE RANKING
- Understanding how Search Engine Optimization works.
- BUILDING DOMAIN AUTHORITY
- Keywords search: how to select your target keywords.
- Relevancy: how to use keywords in URL address, page titles, headings, page body.
- Snippet and meta description.
- Images: ALT tags and sizes.
- Links: importance of inbound links and how to get them.
- Google analytics.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
This workshop is suitable for anyone working in Creative Industries: owners of small and medium-sized businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, students at their final year of University. If you need to know how to improve the ranking of your website on Google and be found by your customers, this workshop is the right place to be.
Reduced price is £15
Sat 22nd of June. 11 - 4pm.Theatre Deli, Liverpool Street