10 Week Creative Space, Space Clarence Mews
- LocationLondon, Hackney
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, Other, Circus
- ContactCaroline Salem email@example.com
10 WEEK CREATIVE SPACE
OCTOBER 7th – DECEMBER 14th 2019
FOR ALL PERFORMANCE MAKERS
a place to take risks – trial work – deepen your questioning – where the only competition lies within your own struggle to find and make the work you want to make.
Facilitated by experienced Maker, Mentor and ‘Relational Dynamics 1st’ Coach Caroline Salem, other artists will support your process through listening, witnessing, and communicating their experience and asking questions.
5-7 artists / companies will have:
- 30 hours of studio time, individually scheduled in 10 x 3 hours sessions (studio available Monday-Sunday 8am-10pm)
- 5 x Group Feedback Meetings for sharing and dialogue facilitated by Caroline Salem.
- 2 x 1 hour 1:1 Creative Mentoring Sessions with Caroline Salem
- Studio performances with other companies/makers on the programme end of programme. The studio performances run Friday Dec 15th & Saturday Dec 16th
COST OF PROGRAMME: £360
Including a 2 x 1 hour 1:1 sessions with Caroline Salem
Additional 1:1 for £50 an hour
Additional space bookings for £11.75 an hour
Payments can be made weekly or in whatever way helps affordability
Please send the following ASAP:
- Your CV
- A statement about your creative aims for this 10 week research period, explaining why you consider this to be the right context for you to develop your work. Reflect upon the role of the feedback and dialogue meetings, the option of mentoring and the final studio presentations to invited audiences.
Caroline Salem, Choreographer - Director
40 Clarence Mews
London E5 8HL
M: 07871190500 / T: 02089865260