One to one advice sessions with Talent Development team in London, Crafts Council
- LocationLondon, London
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts
- ContactMakerDev email@example.com
(**Discounts available. please email for relevant booking codes: 10% off for Crafts Council Directory members OR if you have booked a session within the last 6 months you are entiled to a repeat booker discount.)
Are you looking for a brain storm session for your creative business? Have you found yourself at a crossroads with your practice? Do you need a spark of inspiration or an action plan to take your work forward?
Why should you attend?
- You will receive a bespoke advisory hour long session with an experienced arts and business development advisor.
- Tailored for you and fully confidential, this session will enable you to talk about your ideas or concerns about your creative practice.
- You will go away with a set of action points to implement into your practice.
How it works:
- You book a one hour session with the advisor on the day and time indicated using our Eventbrite page.
- You supply the advisor with information in advance (requirements indicated below)
- The advisor will prepare for your session in advance by looking through details about your practice that you have provided and any particular issues you have raised in advance.
- At the end of the session, you will be allocated a follow up, this takes place over the phone or via Skype and arranged at the time of your advice session.
Who is advising?
- Talent Development manager Caroline Jackman, has over 20 years’ experience in working in the arts and working to support the business and creative development of artists and makers from amateurs to established professionals.
- Crafts Council are the national organisation for craft and offer key advice to support artists, makers and designers in their business development.