Creative Masterclass - We're Marketing, Creative Training Hub
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactKemi Bamidele email@example.com
Creative Project Makers - We’re Marketing:
8 October 2019, 11am -1pm at Creative Works: 7 Blackhorse Lane, London, E17 6DS
Discover 8 defining steps to social media success and learn how to:
- Set marketing goals to transform your creative works.
- Make real connections with your target audience.
- Give yourself a competitive advantage.
- Select the best social media channels to promote your work.
- Explore ideas to creative social media content.
- Save yourself time by setting up a social media plan.
- Link with key influencers and join the sharing economy.
- Track, monitor and measure the success of your campaigns.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY: We're Marketing - 8 October 2019
ALSO COMING UP...
The Funding Mix and Project Budgeting - 5 November:A chance to explore funding opportunities and to distill your project aims into a compelling grant application. You’ll be surprised how much we will cover in this 2 hour masterclass.
Marketing your Community Projects on 19 November: Here we delve into creative marketing practices that will help you to reach and engage your target audience and transforms your stakeholders into loyal marketing advocates. From Storytelling to Copywriting - you will have a whistle stop tour around the marketing mix and learn how to deliver a marketing campaign that works.
Track, Monitor and Measure Project Impact on 3 December: At the point of project completion most creatives miss the opportunity to share its successes. This workshop will help you set up systems to track and monitor progress and glean an accurate glimpse of your project success both in terns of the outcomes and its potential impact. Find out how to build your organisation's legacy and strengthen your position in the market place.
All workshops take place from 11am to 1pm at Creative Works: 7 Blackhorse Lane, London, E17 6DS.
For more information visit: http://www.creativetraininghub.co.uk/training/creative-masterclass/
Contact Kemi on 020 7183 2624 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org